Electric winch for lifting and pulling of loads from 300 up to 2000 kg. A economical range of electric winches designed for simple lifting and pulling operations.
- Leisure boat hauling
- Lifting goods
- Handling scenery
- Pulling concrete formwork on a construction site
- Lifting hatches
- FEM 1Cm / 1Bm – Occasional or moderate use, depending on the model.
- Drum and frame in mechanically welded, shot-blasted and painted steel.
- Greased reducer with helical gears.
- Asynchronous motor. Class F. IP 54 protection.
- Automatic lack of current brake.
- Single phase power 230V-50Hz or three phase 230/400V-50Hz depending on model.
- Electronic load limiter (from 1000 kg) and limit switch included.
- Low voltage control (BT) ensuring user protection against electrical risks.
- 3 buttons pendant control (Up - Down- Emergency Stop), not removable (3 m long control cable).
- Wire rope and hook.
- Grooved drum.
- Rope press roller.
- Tarpaulin cover.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Standard: EN 13157