General: Stationary access to buildings and machinery up to a height of 10 m, also suitable and approved for use as an escape route.
Features and benefits:
- For stationary mounting, on buildings for maintenance in accordance with DIN 18 799-1.
- For stationary mounting, on buildings as an emergency ladder system in accordance with DIN 14 094-1.
- For stationary mounting, on buildings as machine access steps in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14 122-4.
- Safety cage as safety system, complies with any standard.
- Arrester rail as a safety system in accordance with DIN EN 353-1, DIN 18 799-1 and DIN EN ISO 14 122-4, can be supplied as a single-section fixed ladder
even with climbing heights of over 10 m.
- Ladder width 520 mm.
- Wall brackets with various wall distances up to 600 mm can be selected.
- The max. distance between the individual wall brackets is max. 2.00 m.
- Each ladder section must be mounted with at least 2 wall brackets.
- Safety barriers, access protection and platforms can be selected to suit individual requirements.
- We can also produce fixed-ladder designs that differ from the standard specification on request.
- The prices for single-section systems listed below are calculated as follows: wall bracket in the form of a U-bar, 200 mm rigid, straight stile extensions on both sides, incl. safety cage in accordance with DIN 18 799-1.
- Note: Plugs and screws/bolts for wall mounting are not included in the scope of delivery.