The Green Pin® EH Turnbuckle is a turnbuckle with eye-hook end-fittings. One of the unique features of Green Pin® Turnbuckles such as this one is that they can be used for both lifting and lashing. Galvanization of the Green Pin® EE Turnbuckle ensures its long-term durability. The turnbuckle is available in a range with a diameter thread 3/8" (take up of 6") up to 1" (take up of 24").
• Standard: generally to ASTM F1145-92 formerly U.S. Federal Specification FF-T-791b
• Certification: a works certificate, proof load test certificate and/or EC Declaration of Conformity can be supplied upon request.
- Material: drop forged high tensile steel SAE 1035 or 1045
- Marking: CE-marked
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: hot dipped galvanized
- Safety factor: 5:1