Capacity 500 - 20000 kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the ap-plication of the Yalelift 360.
· The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
· Trolleys up to 5 t are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all applications. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
· The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
· Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
· Adjustable overload protection device.
· Chain container
· Rubber buffers
· Corrosion resistant version
· Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
· Explosion proof version
- Features: · All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applica-tions with low ceilings
- Note: Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.