Holmatro Vari Pump units
To control your hydraulic system, Holmatro offers a various range of pump units:
- 230V, 400V or petrol driven
- 1 or 2 stage
- In case of a power failure, the oil pressure is maintained
- Protected against pressure drop by pressure-controlled non-return valve
- Excluding single-acting (M311) or double-acting (M322 or M323) control valve
- TIP: If you want to create flexibility for feature use; add a Sada switch (M304) to your pump set-up
You want to make sure you choose the right vari-pump for your application? Download the Holmatro Vari pump configurator.
- To have a safe and controlled system, assemble your vari-pump with advised components:
- Option A: 1 cylinder application : assemble a pressure gauge directly on the pump unit
- Option B: multiple cylinder application: add a flow panel & assembly set to your pump set-up
- TIP: download the vari-pump configurator for more info
Why add a pressure gauge or flowpanel?
- To measure the pressure in the system; safety first
- Go here for the valves & accessories for Holmatro vari pumps
- Hydraulic cylinders 700 bar
- Hydraulic hoses 700bar
- System components to complete your hydraulic system
- Other hydraulic pump units 700bar to control the cylinder(s)
- Features: Safe; in case of a power failure, the oil pressure is maintained.