The principle of the AKAPP conductor bar systems with uninterrupted conductors is based on the free expansion of the pvc housing and the internal conductors. The conductor housing is therefore suspended in sliding hangers in which these conductors upon the occurrence of differences of expansion can slide continuously and who are fixed at the feed point only by means of a fixed point clamp at the construction. Sliding hangers and fixed point clamps are available in 4 types, for maximum adaption to the environmental conditions.
Types: BN7-Z, BN7-L, BN7-R, BN7-LR.
The sliding hangers are fastened to the suspension frame by means of a bolt. As such the installation can be aligned vertically. Centre distance of hanger supports:
1333 mm : travel speed up to 250 m/min.;
1000 mm : travel speed up to >250 m/min.;
2000 mm : with CU35, CU50, CU80, for 6- and 7-pole installations up to a max. ambient temperature difference of 40 °C.
Fixed point clamp:
Types: VMN7-Z, VMN7-L, VMN7-R, VMN7-LR.
The complete conductor installation is to be fastened to the suspension frame by means of a self-gripping fixed point clamp. As of this location, the conductor housing can slide freely in the sliding hangers when expansion differences, due to temperature variation, occurs.
- Type UH300(R) :l=300 mm, galvanised/(SS).
- Type UH330 : l=330 mm, galvanised.
- Type UH500/(R) : l=500 mm, galvanised/(SS).
- Type UH700/(R) : l=700 mm, galvanised/(SS).
Special length on request. These brackets have clamps attached to sliding nut assemblies thus facilitating a flexible mounting arrangement capable of accomodating various sizes of RSJ (INP) beams, allowing simple horizontal alignment.
For fast mounting on site, pre-mounted support brackets with sliding hanger are available on request.
Finish Of metal sliding hangers and joints:
- Type Z - Galvanised, for normal indoor installations.
- Type L - Galvanised + epoxy coated, for outdoors and corrosive environments.
- Type LR - As Type L, with stainless steel bolts and nuts A2 .
- Type R - Stainless steel AISI304, for corrosive environments.