POWERTEX PPT-S2 is a high quality, durable low built push trolley that is easy to install on horizontal beams and rails.
The trolleys can be used for I-beams with plane flanges (such as IPE, HEA or HEB types) or beams with sloping flanges (such as INP-beams).
The trolley can easily be positioned along the beam by pushing or pulling thanks to high quality steel wheels with bearings.
- Safe - All POWERTEX trolleys are proof load tested 1,5 x WLL
- Mechanical stops integrated in the design to prevent derailing
- Equipped with connection plate with eye to hoist’s upper hook or direct connection
- Connection plate can be turned 90 degrees to allow direct connection to POWERTEX S2 hoists without need of intermediate hook/eye
- Rubber bumpers to absorb shock loads on impact to rail ending
- Equipped with RFID for quick registration and maintenance
- Marked with QR code to allow access to user manuals at any time
- PPT-S2 is easy to mount and dismount on a horizontal rail or beam
- The 3 piece design makes installation quick and ergonomically
- The shaft is easily locked using the lock plate (No need to use large castle nut nor collar pins)
- Wheel shafts are robotic welded for high quality weld seams
- Large steel wheels equipped with double sided sealed bearings that do not need maintenance
- Powder painted side panels gives a nice lasting finish
- Fits most types of beam profiles and most brands of lifting blocks and electric hoists
- Longer shafts for wider beams can be supplied from stock in EU
- Can be turned into Blackline version BT by adding the included grey label over the shiny nameplate.
Blackline BT products are suitable to be used in theatres and entertainment industry.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, WLL, beam width, individual serial number
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C.
- Finish: Black powder painted (Matt finish)
- Standard: EN 13157
- Safety factor: 4:1