General: Crane forks model TKG vhs - Capacity 200 - 5000 kg
These crane forks are equipped with adjustable tines, height adjustability and an automatic balancing system.
Crane forks with automatic balancing* tend to point their tines upward when being transported. This prevents the load from unintentionally slipping off the tines. The shackle is movable and runs on a track depending on the load. The automatic balancing engages by a pressurized gas spring once the forks are loaded. The load will always be in the center of gravity of the forks, ensuring a safe transport. All models comply with the latest standards and CE-directives.
• Highly visible safety colour
• For the transport of rings or coils, the fork tines are simply pushed together.
• Easily adjustable tines for all pallet sizes
- Marking: CE-marked
- Note: A minimum load of 20% of the WLL is needed for the automatic balancing system to work.
- Warning: The load must not exceed the fork length. For the transport of loads above persons (e.g. on construction sites) appropriate security measures against falling loads or parts must be taken.
- Safety factor: 4:1