General: The mobile scaffolding solution for quick and safe erection due to advanced guardrails, two-metre platform spacing and fewer individual parts.
Features and benefits:
- Scaffolding width: 0.75 m;
- Scaffolding length: 1.80 m; 2.50 m; 3.00 m.
- Safe and quick assembly and dismantling due to advanced guardrail (instead of guardrails and diagonal braces) and platforms at intervals of 2 m.
- Working heights from 3.35 m to a maximum of 13.20 m can be achieved with standard parts from the Z 600 range.
- Scaffolding category 3 (can be loaded up to 200 kg/m²) according to DIN EN 1004, i. e. depending on platform length, from 202 kg to max. 346 kg.
- Standard castors: height-adjustable 200-mm swivel castors (Order No. 42917) for millimetre-perfect level adjustment.
- Note: Standard Z 600 mobile scaffold towers with stabilisers can also be retrofitted for stable set-up by adding the relevant S-PLUS single parts.