General: These versatile ladders allow users to access shelves safely and can be adjusted to the required height. In case of order, please provide the distance from the floor to the top edge of the rail.
Features and benefits:
- The shelf ladders have 2 hooks for the guide rail.
- 2 additional hooks for vertical storage on the shelf.
Available in 3 Types:
- Comfortstep LH (ladder width 380 mm)
Screwed tread with padded front edge.
Base length = vertical height of the guide rail × 0.404
- Saferstep LH (ladder width 420 mm)
Edge-formed tread with ZARGES Safer Step Technology.
Base length = vertical height of the guide rail × 0.364
- Stella LH (ladder width 490 mm)
edge-formed wide rung.
Base length = vertical height of the guide rail × 0.268
Accessoiries Optional (to be ordered separately):
A1: 99.XX40370 Aluminium alloy tube, ∅ 30 mm, 3000 mm long, anodised
A2: 99.XX41457 Aluminium alloy intermediate bracket.
A3: 99.XX41457 Aluminium alloy bracket with stop on the right
A4: 99.XX41457 Aluminium alloy bracket with stop on the left.
Rail systems: One intermediate bracket is required for every approx. 1.00 m of tubing.
- Material: Aluminium
- Marking: According to standard
- Finish: anodised
- Standard: EN 131 Cat. Professional
- Note: Max. load 150 kg.