General: The Skylotec ACX Power Ascender is an ultra-light weight ascender for a very broad range of applications such as rope access work on- and off shore, wind industry, window cleaning, rescue, etc.
For use on superstatic rope ø 11mm according to EN 1891-A
- Easy to connect on and disconnect off ropes.
- Height reach 200 mtrs, with 200 kgs load.
This is dependent on temperature and load weight, and with lesser weight longer distances are possible, up to 500 mtrs.
- Speed of lifting/descending: adjustable 0 – 24 m/minute.
- Water- and dust resistant class IP-55.
- For persons / loads to max. 200 kgs.
- Weight 13kgs, incl. battery (2,5 kgs).
European Machine Directive for loads: 2006/42/EC
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +40°C.
- Standard: EN 1808, EN 14492, EN 61000
- Note: Temperature range for best performance: +10ºC tot +35ºC and Extreme temperature range for safe operation: -20ºC tot +40ºC
- Warning: For safe and effective work with the ACX Power Ascender you need specific training, which must be refreshed periodically.