- Standard Reeve Crane Blocks may be used on a wide variety of land based cranes such as mobile and crawler cranes. They are an excellent choice where frequent easy block change is not a required main feature, or lifting height is limited.
- Double sealed maintenance free roller bearings.
- Design Factor of Safety of 4:1.
- Forged high tensile steel DIN hooks.
- Ductile iron sheaves, featuring graphite lubricated groove.
- High impact resistant side plates.
- Operational temperature range -40 up to +80°C.
- Lubrication on hook suspension.
- Short design for increased lifting height.
- Safety latch with locking pin.
- C3M finish in signal yellow.
- Double hook.
- Double hook with shackle hole.
- Quad hook.
- Shackle stud eye.
Inquiries for custom versions are welcome!