- Very high breaking strength and provides good structural stability.
- Excellent spooling on the drum.
- Very flexible rope construction with high abrasion resistance and good service life.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: 8x12 RCN.03, 8x17 RCN.05, 8x26 RCN.09, 8x31 RCN.11,
- Rope construction: 8 compacted strands closed in a parallel lay together with the inner core strands.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Note: Due to its particular full unilay parallel closing (outer/inner strands), this rope is very sensible to the rotation and fleet angle (cannot be used when a fleet angle is >1º30).
- Fill factor: 0.71