High quality product with very small length tolerances produced in Europe. Produced in capacities (WLL) up to 300 tons. Available with different types of protection.
Chemical resistance: Resistant to most acids, but not strong alkalizes.
Certificate: CE-Declaration. DNV/Lloyd's Proofload certificates on demand.
- High life cycle if correctly used (with proper protections).
- Very flexible, cost saving and easy to handle.
- Excellent technical performance.
- High lifting capacity. (Be aware of big diameters in polyester in combination with shackles/hooks).
- Different sling configurations (on demand).
- Small length tolerances.
- More options for RFID.
- Extra protection on demand. The use of (extra) appropriate protections is always recommended on the bearing points.
- Different protections for sharp edges, corners, etc. (PES, PU, PVC, HMPE).
- Material: 100% High Tenacity Polyester core and cover.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, manufacturer’s symbol, working load limit (WLL), length, and a label with handling instruction.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 1492-2
- Note: Slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance. Where reinforcements and protection against damage from edges and/or abrasion is supplied as part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned. It may be necessary to supplement this with additional protection.
- Safety factor: 7:1