POWERTEX Lashing chains PLC are made of high strength Grade 8 round steel chains and latch hooks at each end.
The chains are designed to allow quick and safe hooking to the trailer and to the load to be secured.
- Safe – POWERTEX Lashing chains are strong and reliant and consists of EN standard compliant chains and hooks
- Lashing chains are made to EN 12195-3
- Black electrophoretic painted chains Grade 8 acc to EN818-2
- Red powder painted clevis hooks with heavy duty latches acc to EN1677-2
- Each lashing chain assembly is marked with a durable Aluminum Identification tag
- Intended to be used with POWERTEX load binder
- Multilanguage user manuals included
- Material: High strength chain and hooks in Grade 8 acc to EN standard
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, Lashing capacity, “Lashing chain - Not for lifting”!, Manufacturing date, Batch number
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to + 200°C.
- Finish: Black electrophoretic painted chains and red powder painted hooks
- Standard: EN 12195-3, EN 818-2, EN 1677-2
- Warning: Not approved for lifting.