General: Multi-section access solution with crossover platform for buildings and machinery.
Features and benefits:
- For stationary mounting, on buildings for maintenance in accordance with DIN 18 799-1.
- For stationary mounting, on buildings as an emergency ladder system in accordance with DIN 14 094-1.
- For stationary mounting, on buildings as machine access steps in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14 122-4.
- With safety cage.
- Ladder width 520 mm.
- Wall brackets with various wall distances up to 600 mm can be selected.
- The max. distance between the individual wall brackets is max. 2.00 m.
- Each ladder section must be mounted with at least 2 wall brackets.
- Safety barriers, access protection and platforms can be selected to suit individual requirements.
- We can also produce fixed-ladder designs that differ from the standard specification on request.
- Plugs and screws/bolts for wall mounting are not included in the scope of delivery.
- The prices for single-section systems listed below are calculated as follows: wall bracket in the form of a U-bar, 200 mm rigid, straight stile extensions on both sides, incl. safety cage in accordance with DIN 18 799-1.