Pulling force 500 - 1800 daN
The use of aluminium alloy castings provide a lightweight, corrosion resistant unit for pulling and tensioning applications. The double interlocking pawl system ensures safe function, all load bearing shafts are mounted on prelubricated bearings to reduce wear.
- All springs and shafts are manufactured from stainless steel.
- The lifting medium is a non-twisting, galvanized, special steel wire rope.
- The hooks are fitted with safety latches and are free to rotate 360°.
- The cable puller LM can be used in single or double legged configuration. In double legged configuration the pulling force is doubled and the wire rope length is halved.
- Note: The units may only be used for pulling and tensioning. Lifting and lowering of loads is not permitted.